2023 WEDI Summer Forum
View our agenda here (subject to change, note all times are Central Daylight Time)
Join your fellow healthcare professionals live in Chicago, IL or on the internet as we spotlight innovators and implementers and their early adoption of prior authorization and attachment tools and applications. Following sessions on 275, PARDD, CRD, CDEX and more, join your colleagues in small group breakouts as you ask questions, discuss your implementation plans, concerns and considerations, and how WEDI can help your organizations proceed with implementation guidance.
The 2023 Summer Forum will be 2 days of education and discussion, including:
- Adopting technology and automation solutions to simplify prior authorization and attachments.
- Business strategies for implementing new prior authorization and attachments processes to improve efficiency and reduce administrative burden.
- Regulatory and policy considerations related to prior authorizations and attachments.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry leaders and peers, share best practices and insights, and gain practical knowledge that they can apply to their organizations.
Special group registration discount for group onsite attendees! Contact Michael McNutt at email@example.com for more information
Presentations (Subject to change, more sessions presenters to be announced)
- PARDD FHIR API Early Adopters, Cambia Health Solutions and Regence Health Plans
- Real-Time Coverage Requirements Discovery (CRD) Between a Payer and Provider, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium
- Answer to Prior Authorization Burden Reduction: Regulation vs Automation, MCG Health
- Setting up a FHIR Server, Early Adopters, Health Care Service Corporation
- 275 and 277 RFAI Early Adopters, National Government Services and Jopari
- X12 Updates, X12 and OptumInsight
- Adopting a FHIR-based Approach to Prior Authorization, InsterSystems
- Prepare for Attachments (X12 & FHIR) with a Holistic Patient-Centered Approach, Edifecs
- Implementing Clinical Data Exchange (CDEX) to Support Multiple Payer Use Cases, Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield and InterSystems
- Prior Authorization: Pure Compliance vs Effective Cost Reduction, Edifecs
- CMS Forum for Filing a HIPAA Complaint, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Lodging: WEDI does not have a room block for the Summer Forum. Hotels in the vicinity of the ADA Conference Center include:
- The Chicago Hotel Collection- Magnificent Mile
- The Ritz Carlton, Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown/ Magnificent Mile
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/ Magnificent Mile
- The Peninsula Chicago
- Warwick Allerton- Chicago
- Omni Chicago Hotel
- Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
- Hotel Saint Clair, Magnificent Mile
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Chicago Downtown/ Magnificent Mile
- Ivy Boutique Hotel
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites