Evolution of Telehealth in the Changing Healthcare Landscape
At the start of the pandemic, telehealth visits increased by over 7,500%. Join CAQH CORE and WEDI for a webinar on this rapidly expanding digital health landscape. Get an overview of WEDI and CAQH/CAQH CORE efforts related to telehealth. Our guest speakers will present and engage in a live discussion providing insights on key topics including:
- Recent changes to state and federal telehealth policies
- Scope of coverage of services and expansion
- Integration into care modalities, including primary care, pediatrics and behavioral health
- Reid Plimpton, Project Manager, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center, Medical Care Development, Inc.
- Sarah Kessler, Senior Telehealth Program Strategist, University of Vermont Health Network
LIVE Q&A: Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in the webinar panel during the broadcast.