Health Equity: Epilogue. March 10, 17 and 24
- March 10, 2021, 1:00pm- 2:00pm EST
- March 17, 2021, 1:00pm- 2:00pm EST
- March 24, 2021, 1:00pm- 2:00pm EST
In March, we invite you to take advantage of a new WEDI member benefit event.
Healthcare professionals are encouraged to continue the important conversation on how data interoperability can facilitate improved health equity with a new web-based series called Health Equity: Epilogue.
A follow up to February’s two-day Quest for Health Equity event, Epilogue is a series of online sessions free to WEDI members focusing on the challenges, solutions and continued efforts centered around data exchange and how improved flow of health information can increase opportunities for everyone to live the healthiest life possible.
Each week starting on March 10, WEDI will present two, 30-minute sessions featuring top thought leaders representing a wide range of health equity perspectives.
Once again this series is FREE TO WEDI MEMBERS
- Samantha Meklir, Senior Policy Advisor and JaWanna Henry, SDOH Lead, Office of Technology, Office of the National Coordinator (ONC)
- React, Respond and Recover: Mary Ann Cooney, Vice President, Health Equity, Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
- Rashi Kumar, Director, Healthcare Policy, Strategic Planning and Population Health Analytics, Healthfirst
- Advancing Equity in Health Services Scholarly Publishing: Dr. Vabren Watts, Director of Health Equity, Health Affairs
- Challenging the Industry; Be More Than Just a Payer: Dr. James Kyle, Medical Director for Quality, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, LA Care
- Catherine Anderson, Senior Vice President, Policy & Strategic Engagement, UnitedHealthcare
Reserve your spot today! Register at www.wedi.org. Non-Members are charged a small fee to attend.
Addressing the disparities in healthcare is a priority for our members, which is why this series is included as part of your WEDI membership. Working together, we can improve health outcomes by addressing health equity!
Interested in WEDI membership? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar titles and details coming soon!