Technology’s Growing Impact on Value-Based Care Acceleration, presented by Edifecs
As CMS renews its focus on value, the healthcare industry has implemented and experimented with various value-based care (VBC) programs to incentivize healthcare providers to deliver quality care. Recent innovations in technology are enabling the acceleration of HCO participation in VBC programs. As provider organizations continue the shift to digital health and VBC, payers must consider new ways to engage and support their efforts.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the VBC innovations, trends, and technologies—like artificial intelligence (AI)—that are driving acceleration. We’ll also examine how technology can encourage collaboration and partnership between payers and providers in VBC programs to truly benefit member and patient populations. Finally, we will address recent federal involvement in AI and what it means for the application of AI in value-based payment.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why sharing data between payers and providers via a secure interoperability platform is critical for collaboration and communication
- The role of analytics and reporting tools in successful and scalable VBC programming
- How AI-enabled tools can result in more accurate value-based payments
- The importance of guardrails in ensuring safe, secure, and ethical use of AI
- How nascent government oversight of AI will impact value-based payments
Mike Pattwell, Principal Business Advisor, Edifecs
Dr. Demitri Plessas, Principal Data Scientist, Edifecs