The Quest for Health Equity
Preview the agenda HERE
Read our press release HERE
WEDI, the preeminent national membership association for health IT guidance and collaboration invites healthcare professional to our first educational event of 2021, “The Quest for Health Equity”, February 23-24, 2021 on Zoom. This event will investigate and showcase the significance data interoperability has to eliminate healthcare disparities in the country.
Our two-day virtual event will showcase the barriers to health equity and highlight those organizations working towards improving it; payers, providers, state government organizations and much more. WEDI will offer a look at data-centric solutions that have emerged to support and encourage health equity.
We're excited to announce that Dr. Georges Benjamin, Executive Director of the American Public Health Association will be out day 1 keynote speaker and George Halvorson, Chair and CEO of the Institute for Intergroup Understanding will be our day 2 keynote speaker
Presentations for the two day event:
- Digital Health Equity as a Necessity in the 21st Century Cures
- Incorporating Health Equity into Value Based Care
- Locate and Access; How UCSF’s Population Health Data Initiative is Helping to Collect and Storing Data Elements for Health Equity
- CMS Health Equity Initiatives
- Lighting a “FHIR” under Health Inequalities (SDOH Implementation Guide Review)
- Gravity Project Updates
- Viewing Healthcare Technology Through the Lens of Health Equity
- Thought Leader Health Equity Town Hall
- AND MORE!