1 week prior to the forum, Zoom links will be forwarded to registrants
The WEDI Forum takes place virtually August 4-6, 2020, and will feature deep diving, informative sessions that will allow attendees to ask questions and offer their thoughts on some of the most important issues in US health IT and interoperability.
Your attendance would be a critical and appropriate addition as we look to continue WEDI’s mission to improve health information exchange – enhancing quality of care, improving efficiency and reducing cost.
AGENDA is available HERE
Pre-Forum, Friday, July 31, 2020
- A Special "WEDI 101" level-setting focus on United States Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI); What is it and What does it mean for Payers and Providers?
- Record Once and Reuse; An Introduction to the Intersection of Clinical and Administrative Data Standards Task Force
Forum Day 1, Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- A look at two of the HL7 Accelerators- Gravity and CodeX, with a special introduction by Dr. Charles Jaffe, CEO and Global Ambassador of HL7
- Understanding the Impact of OAuth 2.0
- Payer Updates on their Ongoing FHIR Integration
Forum Day 2, Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- Addressing the Latest Privacy and Security Issues in HIT; Regulations, COVID-19 and Cybersecurity
Forum Day 3, Thursday, August 6, 2020
- Discussion: How Can We Improve Administrative Processes?
- CORE Updates and a look at X12 in a changing Healthcare Landscape
Plus, informative sponsored sessions and showcases from Edifecs, Softheon, Axway and TIBCO